Hemorrhoids, sometimes called piles, are swollen veins in your anus and rectum. Common symptoms can include pain, itching, and rectal bleeding. They can develop inside or outside of the anus and rectum, called internal and external hemorrhoids, respectively. Hemorrhoids are an extremely common problem.
Dr. Yogesh Jadhav Created on 11th Jan, 21
Are you suffering from piles?
Well, you are not alone. You may be surprised to know that about 10 million people may be more than that suffer from piles every year.
So, it is evident that you are finding a treatment that can provide you with the solution.
What if you can get the solution in the most effective, natural, and safest way?
Yes, homeopathy can adequately treat the issue. You should visit the best homeopathy clinic in Aurangabad to avail yourself of the treatment.
So, let us start with what piles are all about-
Piles are an inflammation around your anus. It is an inflamed vein located in your lower rectum area. The symptoms of piles are widespread among half of the population. Mainly people who have arrived in their fifties throughout the world. Piles can develop both inside or outside of your anus. Yet the sufferings will be the same. It can result in severe and continuous pain and itching in that particular area. In extreme cases, you may bleed during a hard bowel movement. You will not be able to sit correctly, as well.
Now, let us see what the symptoms of piles are?
You will experience the following symptoms if you are suffering from piles.
- Mild to severe pain as well as discomfort while trying to pass stool.
- There can be bleeding from your rectum.
- Unwanted mucus growth in your rectum.
- There can be extreme irritation and swelling around your anus area.
If you have developed any of these symptoms, you must have treatment from us, a homeopathy clinic in Aurangabad.
After knowing the symptoms, a question must have arisen in your mind about the causes of piles development.
It will be effortless for us also if we can know the causes of your pile’s development. Hence, we can offer you a permanent cure by fixing the root cause. Followings are the causes-
- If you are suffering from constipation, it can result in a stone-hard stool. While trying to move the stool, it can tear in your anus and results in piles.
- Due to constipation, you may require to pushing very hard for a bowel movement. Hence, it develops painful piles.
- Malnutrition can be another reason.
- Your unhealthy food habit and the consumption of oily and spicy food.
- Excessive drinking and smoking.
- Obesity and related health issues are also responsible for your painful piles.
- Even you can develop piles due to the side effects of certain medications.
So, what are the treatments available in homeopathy for piles?
- You will get excellent homeopathic treatment from our homeopathy clinic in Aurangabad. But for that, we need to diagnose your issue correctly at first. The diagnosis will include-
- Proper examination of your anus. It will help to identify the issue and the condition of your inflammation.
- To see the internal parts, we may undergo an examination of your lower colon as well. It may include anoscope and proctoscope.
- After having a proper diagnosis, we can provide you the following homeopathic treatments.
- Homeopathic medicines not only help to reduce pain, bleeding, and related suffering. It cures the problem and avoids the requirement of surgery.
- It fixes your constipation so that your stool does not harm your anus any more. As a result, the chances of recuring the piles become less.
- If your piles result from a digestive disorder, we will fix your digestive problems along with the piles.
We may use the following medications to treat-
- Aesculus hippocastanum for painful piles
- Aloe for swollen hemorrhoids
- Graphities for constipation
- Nux vomica for a digestive disorder
- Pulsatilla for itchy and painful piles
- Sulphur for piles with fullness in the abdomen
- Calcarea fluorica for bleeding and painful piles
- Hemamelis Virginia for bleeding due to piles
In the end, we would say that you do not hesitate to contact us in your need.