Vitiligo is a condition in which the skin loses its pigment cells (melanocytes). This can result in discolored patches in different areas of the body, including the skin, hair and mucous membranes. Vitiligo (vit-ih-LIE-go) is a disease that causes loss of skin color in patches.
Dr. Yogesh Jadhav Created on 4th Jan, 21
Vitiligo is a widespread issue among the people in Aurangabad, Maharashtra. As a result, the people are looking for homeopathy clinic in Aurangabad for vitiligo treatment. Though researchers say that vitiligo does not have any treatment yet, homeopathy can be a perfect remedy.
When it comes to treating white spots on your skin, homeopathy can work very effectively and safely. Only an experienced and profoundly knowledgeable homeopathy doctor in Aurangabad can treat your vitiligo.
Here, we will discuss various aspects of vitiligo treatment.
Let us start with an overview of vitiligo:
Vitiligo is a situation where your skin does not produce an adequate amount of melanin. It is an autoimmune disease where your skin and hair become white. It starts from the area around your lips and fingers. Gradually you will develop white patches all over your skin. Irrespective of your skin color and genetic features, you can suffer from vitiligo. But if you have a darker skin shade, then the white patches will be more noticeable.
Now a question may arise that what are the symptoms of vitiligo?
Well, you can identify vitiligo by the following symptoms-
- Premature greying- You will experience sudden premature greying of your eyebrow, eyelash, beard, and scalp hair.
- White patches- You will develop white patches on your skin. In the beginning, it will be on a smaller scale, but gradually, it will grow.
- Depigmentation- At first, it will appear on your sun-exposed body parts. It includes your hand, feet, face, lips, and arms. You can experience this depigmentation on your genitalia as well.
- Loss of color- You may experience color loss in the lines inside of your mouth and the inner layer of the eyes.
- Irritation- In a few cases, you may experience pain and itching in your body part where you have developed vitiligo.
If you face any of these issues related to your skin, you should opt for proper treatment. While talking about medicine, it is essential to understand the causes as well.
So, let us talk about the causes of vitiligo:
The causes of vitiligo are as follows-
- Immunity disorder- Vitiligo can arise from a disorder in your immune system. When your immune system reacts against your tissues, you can develop those white patches.
- Genetic- If you have a family history of vitiligo, you are prone to develop vitiligo.
- Single event- In some people, vitiligo can occur due to unavoidable circumstances like emotional distress or sunburn.
- Melanoma- It is a situation when your pigment-producing cells become cancerous. Vitiligo can be the result of Melanoma too.
- Autoimmune conditions- Autoimmune conditions like alopecia areata, Hyperthyroidism, and Pernicious anemia can also lead you to vitiligo.
Though homeopathy can treat vitiligo efficiently, unfortunately, many people turn to homeopathy only when the other treatments fail.
Now we are going to discuss why homeopathy is right for vitiligo:
- Natural ingredients- There is no chemical in homeopathy medicines. All the elements of homeopathic medicines are genuine.
- Reaches the root cause- Homeopathic medicines work by treating the root cause. This way, it stops or slows down your vitiligo. Gradually, it stimulates re-pigmentation.
- Long-lasting- When all conventional medicines treat vitiligo for the short term, homeopathic medicines can work for a long-term solution.
- Side effects- As we have discussed, homeopathic medicines are rich in natural ingredients; there are no side effects of homeopathic medicines.
- Recurrence rate- We have seen that vitiligo’s recurrence rate is significantly less in homeopathic treatment because homeopathy can help you stop melanin destruction.
- Safe for children- Homeopathy is safe for everybody. Again, children like the sweet globules of homeopathic medicines.
- Holistic solution- The homeopathy can treat other related issues with proper care, like the people suffering from vitiligo stay very anxious about their problem. It can lead to depression, as well. Homeopathy treats your anxiety along with vitiligo.
- Scarring – There is a chance of scarring if you opt for homeopathy for your vitiligo treatment, as it happens in skin grafting.
Can homeopathy treat vitiligo completely?
Well, the answer is yes. The skinny part of your body and area around your lips may take a longer duration for curing. But the fleshy part of your body takes a shorter time to be fixed. That is why we always recommend to visit us at your early stage for better recovery. Even in a critical situation where complete cure is very tough, we can slow down the spreading of vitiligo.