Frustrated of dealing with those pimple and acne breakouts? Please contact Dr. Yogesh Jadhav, an acclaimed homeopathy doctor in Pune, for the perfect solution.
Dr. Yogesh Jadhav Created on 9th Jun, 22
Pimples form when the sebaceous glands (oil glands) at the root of your hair follicles become inflamed or infected. The greatest nightmare of a teen! Acne is more common in teenagers because their development hormones are more active, and their oil glands generate more oil. Acne, on the other hand, can strike anyone at any age.
Recurrent acne is a common complaint among perimenopausal women. Acne might worsen in some girls before their periods. Another factor that contributes to acne is extremely hot and humid weather. Sweating excessively might worsen this skin disease. Acne can be caused by even oily make-up.
Dr. Yogesh Jadhav says that although acne is not a condition that is life-threatening, it can have an immensely negative psychosocial effect on you.
Dr. Yogesh Jadhav is the founder of The Healing Center Advanced Specialty Homoeopathy Clinic, a world-class homeopathic center in Pune.
What are the different types of acne?
Acne affects those areas of your skin that have a lot of sebaceous glands, such as your face, shoulders, upper chest, and back. Though acne is associated mainly with women, it can affect the male gender as well. Acne can manifest itself in a variety of ways.
- Whiteheads: are white,round blemishes that develop when your hair follicles get clogged.
- Blackheads: are dark, round blemishes that are formed when the white heads reach the surface of your skin and are exposed to air.
- Pustules or pimples: are the typical pimples that are caused when your inflamed skin glands become clogged with pus.
- Cysts:are formed when your pimples filled with pus break and penetrate deeper into your skin.
If you are suffering from acne, do not hesitate to consult with Dr. Yogesh Jadhav, among the best homeopathy doctors in Aundh, Pune, for an effective treatment.
What are the homeopathy treatments for acne?
Some of the most prevalent homeopathy acne cures and indications are listed here.
- Chronic acne
- Hard and rough skin due to acne
- Acne associated with constipation
- Acne with comedones – small, white, flesh-colored, or dark bumps that cause a rough texture
- Acne that worsens with water
- Red spotty face with black pores
- Itchy pimples which intensify with warmth and in the evening
- Especially women who have poor blood circulation and scanty periods
- Women who have sexual problems
- Burning sensation in the acne area
- Nasal polyps (painless benign growth in your nose), coryza (inflammation of the mucous membrane) followed by diarrhea
Kali bromatum for
- Acne in teenagers that continues into adulthood
- Itchy pimples on the face, chest, and shoulder
- Blackheads, or pustules having a depressed center and burning pain
- Scars have been left behind after acne cure
- Adolescents prone to acne
- Pimples that occur on the chin, side of the nose, and mouth
- Symptoms that get worse with coffee, in cold, damp weather, or at night
- Deep and hard cystic acne boils
- Pimples that heal very slowly and leave pitted scars
- People who get infections frequently
- Acne caused by the use of cosmetics, particularly during summer
- Itchy and irritable skin, particularly during warm conditions
Please note: You should not use any of these cures without first consulting a highly experienced homeopathy specialist like Dr. Yogesh Jadhav.
He has treated 1000s of people afflicted with acne issues with safe and effective treatments at The Healing Center Advanced Specialty Homoeopathy Clinic, his state-of-the-art homeopathy clinic in Aundh, Pune.
Why choose homeopathy treatments?
Homeopathy can be a helpful technique to treat acne because acne is caused by a variety of factors such as excessive oil secretion, hormonal imbalance, hereditary predisposition, pollution, and your diet.
Homeopathy is a personalized and holistic treatment. Homeopathy treatment, unlike conventional medication, combats the problem from the base and has no adverse effects. Individuals are provided customized homeopathic acne therapies based on their medical history, preferences, mentality, and causative factors.
Dr. Jadhav will have an in-depth discussion with you to assess your condition, medical history, physical, emotional, and mental constitution, age, ethnicity, and susceptibility to acne so that he is able to identify and customize the best homeopathic treatment for you.
He will choose the most suitable remedy for you based on these factors. The remedy’s dosage and strength vary from individual to individual. The therapeutically active ingredient is diluted with 10 to 100 portions of water and alcohol to attain the appropriate potency. This process is called dilution. After that, the solution is briskly shaken 30 or more times. This process is referred to as succussion. These processes are repeated several times to achieve the treatment that fits your constitution.
It is beneficial in a number of ways, including:
- The occurrence of acne is controlled.
- It addresses underlying hormonal imbalances that cause acne, such as PCOS.
- Excessive oiliness of the skin is reduced.
- Acne scars can be avoided.
Are there any side effects?
Homeopathic treatment is effective, safe, and free of side effects because it encourages your body’s own healing system. Highly diluted homeopathic medicines, administered under the guidance of qualified specialists, are typically safe and unlikely to cause severe adverse responses, according to the NCCIH (National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health).
However, the group claims that these items, like any medicine or nutritional supplement, could be dangerous if manufactured improperly (such as if they are incorrectly diluted or contaminated with microorganisms).
If a homeopath prescribes you the wrong remedy or the dosage provided is higher than your constitution requires, you will experience some side effects. As a result, it is critical that you respond to their investigative and assessment queries honestly and thoroughly.
You may notice a worsening of your conditions before you notice any improvement. Dr. Yogesh Jadhav, one of the leading homeopathy doctors in Pune, says that this is a fairly common occurrence. Still, it is a good idea to double-check with your homeopath so they can adjust the medicine if necessary.
Acne and self-esteem are very closely related. This skin condition is most prevalent in adolescents and young adult females, but it also affects many males. It is most common during the adolescent years when social conduct and the desire for social acceptance are at their peak.
A person with acne perceives failure to reach these standards, resulting in a loss of their social standing among their peers. This explains why even minor acne has a significant impact on a patient’s psychological well-being.
Homeopathic treatments have been demonstrated to treat acne and inhibit its recurrence effectively. These medicines function by enhancing your body’s self-healing potential and encouraging your body’s natural healing process.
If you or a loved one needs help treating acne, do not delay, or the condition will worsen. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Yogesh Jadhav, a top-notch homeopathic specialist in Aundh, Pune, for a safe, reliable, and most effective treatment.